The Red Parrot Café opened in 2004 in a Lowe Hotel-owned storefront.
It is a full-service restaurant and bar featuring fine food and drinks
at reasonable prices.
More pictures »
While you are here
There are plenty of local attractions within walking distance:
- - Tu-Endie-Wei State Park (four blocks away) - -
- - The Historic Point Pleasant Walking District (outside our doors) - -
- - Point Pleasant River Museum (four blocks away) - -
- - Point Pleasant Riverfront Park (next door) - -
- - The Mothman Museum and Research Center (across the street)
- - The Ohio and Kanawha Rivers (the trail is behind our building) - -
There are also many local attractions within a short drive:
- - West Virginia State Farm Museum (ten minutes away) - -
- - Krodel Park and Historic Fort Randolph (three minutes away) - -
- - The Bob Evans Farm (twenty minutes away in Rio Grande, Ohio) - -
- - Our House Museum (twenty minutes away in Gallipolis, Ohio) - -
- - McClintic Wildlife Station (ten minutes away) - -
- - Cornstalk Public Hunting Grounds (twenty minutes away) - -
Spend a day, a week, or a month. You will find the Lowe Hotel
a pleasing and comfortable place to stay.
Call us for current rates and availability: (304) 675-2260.
Where to find us: Corner of Fourth and Main Streets, Point Pleasant, WV 25550.
The historic Lowe Hotel features unique rooms, each with their own character and style. You can choose from these types of rooms:
- - Jacuzzi Suites
- - Two-room Suites
- - Familiy Suites
- - Single or Double-Bed Rooms
The comfortable decor and unique style will suit most any traveler!